I don't have that answer and I will leave it to the others (at least for today) as so many are offering options:
- Francis Ford Coppola has got his opinion (and it sure got a lot of comments when I posted it to Facebook).
- The New Yorker ran a funny piece on the state of publishing that read a bit like Scott Macauley's Letter From The Near Future.
- Power To The Pixel just delivered three awesome days of discussions of new forms (Check out their recommended reading).
- Arin Crumley and Jamie King have some interesting solutions.
- The industry can't figure out formats yet again.
- the change social media has delivered is pretty astounding.
That's Aza Raskin from Mozilla. And this is an attempt to explain Google Wave:
What are the other five tools that will make sure tomorrow does not look like today that I should be posting about?