We're searching through stock music over here at the office today, trying to find the perfect song for a credit crawl that will highlight our Annual Fund Campaign. For your entertainment (and ours), a few gems from the track descriptions (presented here in their entirety—no editing necessary):
- Picture a girl and her cat lounging on the beach each sipping a Mojito.
- The aliens abducted you, but the drugs they gave you are fabulous and you are barely aware of what's going on. Slight underlying tension.
- Fantastic catchy tune with a video game feel to it but with enough variations that you won't smash your head against a wall.
- A fun tune with a suspenseful feeling to it. You know the dog will steal the Snausage, but you just don't know when.
- The soldiers are armed and heading off to battle-but did they remember to bring enough Pop Tarts?
- Soundtrack of the same little dog trying to steal the biscuit-but he breakdances inbetween sneaking. Hiphop undertones.
- Bach has been abducted by aliens and the probing has produced this futuristic twist to a classic.
- You go girl! Like totally. Grab that bedazzled cell phone and shake your junk.
Spice up your weekend and find your own here!